Posted - 12/28/2005 : 7:24:43 PM
| Here's some basic information you'll need while participating on The HERD Garage Forum:
Non-Registered Users: Free access to the Events, Tech Articles, and Classified Ads. You may Browse, but you cannot Post unless you are a Registered User.
Registered Users: Access shall be granted to ANY current member of The HERD Tri-State 94-96 Impala SS Enthusiasts. Please include your membership number when registering.
(1) Please post under the Topic that suits your needs or create a New Topic. This list is moderated and it is monitored to make sure that it is not abused. We are here to discuss our opinions of the Impala SS, spread news and information about the Impala SS, and to help SS enthusiasts keep in contact with one another. Try to keep non-Impala SS-related discussions to a minimum, but feel free to discuss other cars and events if you think they would be of reasonable interest to other Impala SS Enthusiasts.
(2) If you are new, get to know the people here before you begin passing judgement. Do not become defensive, take a joke. Do not attack or become hostile toward another user at any time or you will be banned. Certain types of behavior will not be tolerated - if you're here to cause trouble or bash the Impala SS, please unsubscribe now to save The HERD Board the trouble of having to do it for you. Also, personal attacks will not be tolerated. Basically, if you're here to have fun, make friends, share information and learn about the Impala SS, you're here for the right reason.
(3) MOST of the Topics are for actual discussions. General conversation is acceptable but please stay on topic and refrain from 'highjacking' threads. Also, try to contribute and avoid multiple posts of "hehe", "lol", etc. So consider what you are posting before you post it.
(4) Commercial advertising or "spamming" will get you banned. Do not cross-post your topic in multiple forums. If you have a question, run it by the Forum Administrator before you Post it.
(5) No drama. I don't care who you are if there is drama you are gone. I want this place to be fun for everyone not just a hand full of people. Please do not use profanity or abusive language.
(6) This Forum is open to all Impala SS (and other B-Body) enthusiasts. Registration to this list does not require any affiliation, membership or subscription to any club or other organizations.
The HERD Garage Forum was established by The HERD Board.
If you have any questions or comments about The HERD,
please e-mail Ed Bowser at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or comments about the Garage Forum
or the website, please e-mail Tony Tressel at firstname.lastname@example.org.